Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Progress so far...
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2013 :  20:33:02  Show Profile
I was inspired by Daniel (MG1930) with the pictures of his project, and hope you like seeing pictures of other not-finished-at-all cars.

So this is the progress of my P-Type to date.
I've not been able to do anything since October last year, but am now starting to get time to do some stuff - a wheel that needs re-spoking is a start so I can get it mobile, and I also want to get the central lubrication system in so the body can be fixed.

There is still an awfully long way to go, and I'd like to thank all that have answered my questions here on the forum - thank you !

Paul

Onno

Netherlands
1044 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2013 :  21:13:14  Show Profile
I'll have to follow this initiative soon.
Just have to wait for my new workshop.

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2013 :  22:24:02  Show Profile
Hi Paul

It is nice to see another P 4 seater being restored and the panelling looks spot.

We look forward to seeing the car out and about in the future.

George
L2023.
Go to Top of Page

willis

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2013 :  10:19:38  Show Profile
Good Morning Paul,
Pleased to see you now have a body, (did you have to wait a very long time?) Attached is picture of mine, trying to pluck up courage to start the electrics.

Ian willis
Go to Top of Page

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2013 :  17:25:56  Show Profile
Ian. That looks superb !
Even more interesting as mine will be a very dark blue, pretty much black, so it's good to see a little bit of what it will look like.

The body was finally finished around October last year, so it took about a year I think to get it, but worth the wait !
However, I bought it home, put it on the chassis, and that was pretty much it until now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000