Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG Silverstone race meeting - Now on March 29 2014
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Nick Feakes

USA
3411 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  12:53:48  Show Profile
I have put the form to which David Downes refers above in "Document Downloads - Order/Entry forms - MGCC Online race booking tutorial"
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  17:17:05  Show Profile
Well , I am partially reassured by the reply but , being a suspicious guy , will wait and see what iconic 50s cars turn up , and then gauge my response to MG90 accordingly . I will enter for May 29th if I can work out how to do it from all the previous replies , and will encourage as many as possible to do likewise . We will see how it all works out and hopefully can show the race committee that we CAN do it , if properly treated !
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  17:56:29  Show Profile
Right, well my license arrived this morn so I m in!

Maybe if we all book up ASAP there won't be any space left on the grid for any iconic sports cars!! Just legendary triple Ms!!

Let's give it our best shot!
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  18:07:48  Show Profile
Fred,

Which race are you entering on May 29th?
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  07:02:45  Show Profile
My mistake, Peter ! I am getting my months muddled up. But as Dolts says , lets all enter soonest so that the race committee isn't 'forced' to amalgamate us with something inappropriate .
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  18:42:28  Show Profile
After a few failures, it seems I have entered the March (May would be warmer) MGCC MMM race by following the PDF Tutorial that Nick has added to document downloads.
Apparently you don't actually have to pay at that time, as long as it is before the closing date for entries, you will not be charged a late entry fee.
Wonder if I get no 1.
Any one else going to jump in. I don't want to race with any one inappropriate, excluding those I race with already. You can see who has entered. (only me so far, chance of a pot at the moment!! )

Regards
David D

Edited by - Dow on 07/02/2014 19:01:03
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  19:10:33  Show Profile
Good stuff David, I ll do mine in the next few days!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  19:11:46  Show Profile
I took the easy road, filled in the printed form for Thijs, scanned it and emailed. One orange clog on its way!

Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  19:13:02  Show Profile
There goes my pot. Should have kept it to myself!

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
773 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2014 :  15:14:32  Show Profile
DD, you may get a pot......with tulips!
Foz
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  17:33:40  Show Profile
Booked online!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2014 :  12:05:16  Show Profile
A little bit of information for competitors in this event , or potential competitors . As you may be aware timekeeping at modern race meetings is all done by transponders , and whilst VSCC have their own stock of these and issue them on the day , MGCC do not , expecting racers in 'championships' to buy their own at some considerable expense or hire them on the day from the timekeepers , also at considerable expense . Anyway , people behind the scenes are working to do a deal so that we will not occur more expense on top of the entry fee. As soon as something is known , it will be posted here . Please enter !
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  16:45:55  Show Profile
HI All,

Lots of activity on the online race entry system in the last 24hrs, this could be a very encouraging start to the year. Entries are open until 14th March so still time to join the grid.

Good mix of entries coming in, if all things work out we could have 6 C Types on the grid!

Very positive feedback with further cars hopefully out later in the year when engine rebuilds etc are complete.

Keep them coming.....

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1059 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  21:24:28  Show Profile
Any news on the time tables of race and practice yet?
How we clogs organise our trip is kind off dependant on it.
Can't wait to see and hear you all go!

But 6 C types almost sounds like overkill ;)

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  21:25:31  Show Profile
Where did you see this Mark? if i use my online pin number as supplied by Steve Carr it only says 6 MMM and 3 T types entered. this was checked 5 minutes ago
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000