Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bill Cullen's email has been hacked.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2014 :  22:27:33  Show Profile
If you receive an email from Bill Cullen from his hotmail account, please DO NOT open it. It will most likely result in your account being hacked also. If you have opened an email from Bill recently, I strongly suggest you change your email password ASAP.
Nick

Webmaster

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2014 :  21:30:57  Show Profile
Hi Nick

I did in fact receive an email - it said something about an important message and asked me to click on an address. I cannot recall the exact detail but deleted the message. Thank goodness I did!,

George.

Edited by - George Eagle on 24/02/2014 21:31:37
Go to Top of Page

William Cullen

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2014 :  20:53:48  Show Profile
Hi All

AS you are all aware my Hotmail Contact list was hacked after I opened a mail from a trusted friend.

I have now cancelled this Hotmail and have a new mail account.

I am having a workshop clear out of mostly MMM parts ( Quite a Lot ) and will be on stall 100 in Hall 2. please come and have a look at the parts I have available.

Look forward to seeing you and I am sorry re the hacking issue.

regards

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2159 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2014 :  21:08:26  Show Profile
One subject heading, supposedly from Bill came through as 'D Shape' and had an attachment headed something like Accounts.

Another came through today stating that Bill was in the Ukraine and stranded with no money. Hope you were not protesting out there Bill, anyway I have sent you £1000 to get you back home safely!

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page

William Cullen

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2014 :  21:16:10  Show Profile
HI rich

Yes that's what happened to me. My friend who is German has family out there, should have rung him prior to opening the mail only did after. OOps

regards

Bill
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000