Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Thanks to S&V
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2014 :  19:50:32  Show Profile
On last Wednesday evening, getting my car ready for last Sunday's inter register event in Kent, I was putting a new oil seal in the nearside rear axle when I discovered that the hub nut was only finger tight and only held in place by an obviously re-used tab of the lock washer. Even a bodger like me couldn't ignore that.

Since we were travelling on Saturday and staying overnight, I didn't hold out much hope of getting another lock washer in time, but I phoned S&V first thing on Thursday morning and the new lock washers arrived in the post on Friday morning and so saved the day. I don't know how they do it - anything I post first class always takes 2 days with the "austerity" mail system that we now have in the UK.

The Naviscat was excellent (plus the weather), we will definitely be doing more of those.

Barny Creaser

(Wellingborough)

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2014 :  20:27:35  Show Profile
Second that. Always find great service from mike and Jamie)) particularly when its a panic moment!!
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2014 :  21:15:32  Show Profile
Definitely agree. Mike and Jamie always seem to achieve next day delivery. Excellent service.

Barny
You could have had one the same day if you cared to drive over to Boughton.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2014 :  21:31:44  Show Profile
If they hadn't arrived on Friday AM, I'd have been on the blower to you!

Barny Creaser

(Wellingborough)
Go to Top of Page

bahnisch

Australia
674 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2014 :  04:09:26  Show Profile
Many thanks to Mike and Jamie from "down under". I ordered something that Mike didn't have so he delivered to where we were staying in south London. He said "never again" but his service and parts are excellent. I have had a lot of enjoyment with my F2.
Go to Top of Page

saltandvinegar

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2014 :  19:34:21  Show Profile
Many thanks for all the kind words. It is really encouraging to receive such praise. Mind you if we are 'snowed under' it may not always be possible to respond sameday but we will always do our best especially if genuinely urgent.

Mike & Jamie

S&V
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000