Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Seeking Provenence of PA0921, BPG 296
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nick Feakes

USA
3376 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2014 :  16:43:41  Show Profile
Gord
I am certainly willing to create another forum specifically for people seeking information about a car they own. I intentionally set up the "Seeking information ...." forum so that any pictures in existence without a home would have somewhere to go. If the car in the picture can be identified and is known then a copy of that picture could go to the current keeper. Otherwise, the picture is preserved and who knows whether the car might surface sometime in the future.
As to the database idea, there would only be one copy, created and maintained by me. The point was to capture the information and organise it in such a way that it is immediately available, no verification of the data would have been done and it would therefore have to be used with a degree of caution. Some or all of the information in it could be absorbed into the main Register database as time permits provided it didn't conflict with other known data as the integrity of the data in the Register database is of great importance.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

gordclark

Canada
170 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2014 :  06:03:27  Show Profile
Hi Graham,

Here are a couple of pix of the engine. The boss has no markings. Perhaps you can tell me which engine I might have.

I'm sure you can see the three weld spots; but it appears that this does not necessarily mean the engine is bad. I will wait 'till I finish the car, except for the engine, and see what has to be done. It boils down to economics!

Gord Clark
Rockburn, Qué.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000