Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 AAL 481
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2014 :  18:02:22  Show Profile
Hi All,

Rummaging through Flickr the other day when I obviously should have been doing other stuff like work and such, I came across these three NEW shots of AAL 481, the J2 Brian Kelly enquired after in February 2012.
It seems it has a new owner who is active on Flickr, so he should be easy to get in touch with! Here's the direct link to his car album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kklutzz/sets/72157634605312868/

And here's the link to Brian's original topic which is now closed:

http://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=5179&SearchTerms=AAL,481

With the pic that now no longer shows:

And the new pics (and Brian's pic played around with):

Cheers,
Cat

Simon

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2014 :  15:10:27  Show Profile
Nice photos,good to see some period? mods. I like the carburetter petrol inlets secured with what looks like insulating tape! Also something looks odd about carb inlets and LH end of manifold. Was the tube sheathing for the coil king lead standard? What was the purpose of that extra lever pointing down on the throttle pedal linkage? All academic really! Simon C.
Go to Top of Page

sam christie

United Kingdom
3102 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2014 :  16:12:15  Show Profile
It is a pity the version of the picture below has been so badly mutilated on flickr (one wonders why?) - it would have been interesting to see all the detail properly.

Sam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000