Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Brooklands Centenary
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bahnisch

Australia
674 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  11:18:22  Show Profile
We are considering coming over (from Australia, that is) for the June 2007 Triple M event and have considered bringing our F2 replica. There are cost considerations and some risks in doing so and am therefore wondering whether any UK Triple M owners would let my wife and I use their "second" car for this event? I am talking about only the event itself (three days?) and naturally I would stand ALL associated costs and would pick up the car and deliver it back, etc. For our inaugural Beechworth (Victoria) Prewar National Rally last year I loaned a fellow MG CC member our M-type on a similar basis and make the same offer to anyone in the UK with whom I can reciprocate. We had 60 prewar MG's at Beechworth and the 2007 event promises to bring out even more! I have had a long association with OHC MG's, my first car was a P-type over 50 years ago (!) and know quite a few of the Prewar MG "diehards" through a number of UK trips, Silverstone (having brought over and entered our MGA some years ago) on a number of occasions, etc.

bahnisch

Australia
674 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  08:54:37  Show Profile
Will email you Paul, have mistakenly strangled my dial-up with a large format colour photo for Ian Ross's F-type website! Am getting some help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000