Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Who going to the summer gathering?!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Richard Hinton

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  14:04:18  Show Profile

Richard Hinton
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hinton

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  14:14:25  Show Profile

Richard Hinton
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3239 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  16:31:06  Show Profile
I would also like to add my thanks to "team Green" for organising such an enjoyable event, and the weather behaved as well!

There was a lovely display of cars including 6 L types, a red L1 special, L1 4 seater tourer and four L2s including the famous Ashton Rigby car belonging to Malcolm Newman.

The L2 did not like that traffic jam on the way home via Beaconsfield caused by the M40 being closed due to an overturned horse box.

George
L2023

Picture to be downloaded via Nick as the Truiple-M web site was not responding.
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  17:34:59  Show Profile
Another picture from the gathering I have uploaded on behalf of George Eagle

Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2538 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  19:20:46  Show Profile
First visit, and I can only echo what others have said. We are so lucky to have Peter and his extended family organise such an event so regularly and so splendidly.

Someone mentioned the weather gods; a forecast we saw about three days before said heavy rain all day. Who do you contact Peter?

Many thanks,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  23:24:09  Show Profile
Peter Green asked me to increase the size of the attached photos, this is a repeat of the previous one above to demonstrate the difference.

Nick
Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2015 :  23:50:08  Show Profile
Thank you Nick, I hope that others will agree with me that the larger pictures (1000 pixels wide) will be an improvement to the forum.

Here are some pictures I took while everyone was eating their BBQ lunch. It was the only time I could take pictures of the cars without people all around them.

Peter

Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2015 :  01:39:49  Show Profile
Please take the time and make the effort to upload pictures to the website rather than reference pictures held on external sites (e.g. flikr, photobucket). In the future, should the external website no longer be in existence or if the pictures have been deleted by accident the archive will no longer contain these wonderful pictures.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2015 :  02:28:57  Show Profile
Nick,

Please could you ask people not to upload pictures wider than 1000 Pixels and not to upload pictures side by side because any picture or pictures more than 1000 pixels wide upsets the formatting of the text in the topic. This does not happen very often but it does from time to time.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

thecollingburnboys

United Kingdom
574 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2015 :  11:41:41  Show Profile
I want to thank Peter and his family for organising a wonderful event. It was great to see so many lovely looking cars including the odd original.
We were blessed with sunshine and it was great for me as one of the new breed to get involved in our little scene, to meet some of our customers and I gained some info re: carpets and trim.
Thank You it was an absolute pleasure :).
Kind Regards James Collingburn.

James Collingburn
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2015 :  12:56:43  Show Profile
Peter
I think you just did!
If pictures do appear side by side, please let me know and I will edit the post for you.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Rossco

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2015 :  21:51:49  Show Profile
Just a quick note to thank Peter and all for a very enjoyable day on Sunday. Excellent organisation, food and many very nice cars.

Many Thanks
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2015 :  17:38:09  Show Profile
Many thanks for your posting, Perry. It was good to meet you and chat about your new acquisition of which you are justly proud.

I'm sure your comments about the summer gathering will be echoed by everybody else who was there. As usual Peter ran the operation with benign but military precision and we must all be grateful to him and for his family members – including perhaps a few adoptees – for all the hard work that went into making this such a happy and successful event. Roll on next year!

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000