Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Goodwood Revival
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

correlejco

United Kingdom
251 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2015 :  14:31:47  Show Profile
Who's going?

Note that when you buy tickets, there is free parking for 'classic' cars (pre-1975 so most of us just about qualify).

Maybe an MMM contingent can meet up there - if a few of us get together I will ask the organisers if they can allocate a designated area.

I will be there Friday and Sunday.

See you at Goodwood!

John - 1934 NA0492 - AOE877

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2015 :  17:56:25  Show Profile
I will be there, from Thursday through to Monday morning. Parking, in the pre 66 car park is a free for all. There has never, to my knowledge, been any segregation for particular car makes or style, unless you go in a convoy together. You'll have a job with the organisers, to get anything changed or formalised at this stage. Organising a meeting once inside, is much easier and it has previously been a case or meeting at the entrance to the aviation concours at an agreed time.

Robin

J2 J3666
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2015 :  18:59:16  Show Profile
I will be there all weekend as well. AsRobin rightly says, the usual arrangement has been for Triple-M folk to meet at the (rather indistinct) entrance area of the aviation concours. Last year almost no-one showed up!

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

MG Maverick

United Kingdom
1045 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2015 :  08:27:59  Show Profile
For the first time in five years wife Linda and I will not be attending. Last year Linda and I arrived in our 1938 Rover 10hp and entered the early car parking area, after a short while a party of people came and spoke to us, then a photographer asked us for permission to take our photo. The gentleman said that his father had one of these and complemented the car, the party moved on. It turns out it was Lord and Lady March...and the photographer was the official for the Daily Telegraph, he sent me a copy, I have permission to use the photograph. The photo was in the Daily Telegraph ' Cars ' section 27th December 2014 .

Chris ( J2353 ) & ( J4129 )

Brighton, East Sussex & Paphos, Cyprus.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000