Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Barry Foster Accident
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2015 :  11:22:21  Show Profile
Great to hear from you Barry

Keep taking steps forward day by day and you'll be back racing soon :)

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2015 :  16:09:52  Show Profile
Any updates on Barry's recovery and progress? :)

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2015 :  17:24:11  Show Profile
I can vouch that he can pick up a pint !
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2015 :  18:45:29  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ollirichardson

I can vouch that he can pick up a pint !

Now that's good to hear

Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2015 :  09:50:13  Show Profile
Was it your pint then Oliver? Sit on the other side of him next time.

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
770 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2015 :  21:04:20  Show Profile
Hi All,
Apologies to all who expect to hear from me but our email does not work..AGAIN. I am hoping this sidesteps the problem.
Bones in the shoulder well under way to good health... the plate and assorted screws looks just like the way we used to repair(bodge!) rotten ash frames......
Fore arm and especially my left hand still do not work. I had the neuroscience team at the hospital sticking needles into me connected to what felt like a magneto....relax they said....
visit the torture centre twice a week to try and keep the joints in my hand from seizing up whilst the nerves try to heal....that may take 6 to 12 months. Meanwhile my hand feels as though I stuck it into a fire with the added sensations of pins and needles but many times usual strength just to keep me awake at night. I am at last back in a bed rather than upright on the sofa.
I can get about .... walking to the pub is good .... but may be a bit grumpy... or even very grumpy!
Hope I can resolve email....... have sent traditional letters and working through a long list.....
Oliver took the Rat to pieces...........hope I remember where they all go...
yrs FOZ
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2015 :  21:13:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Foz

Hi All,
Apologies to all who expect to hear from me but our email does not work..AGAIN. I am hoping this sidesteps the problem.
Bones in the shoulder well under way to good health... the plate and assorted screws looks just like the way we used to repair(bodge!) rotten ash frames......
Fore arm and especially my left hand still do not work. I had the neuroscience team at the hospital sticking needles into me connected to what felt like a magneto....relax they said....
visit the torture centre twice a week to try and keep the joints in my hand from seizing up whilst the nerves try to heal....that may take 6 to 12 months. Meanwhile my hand feels as though I stuck it into a fire with the added sensations of pins and needles but many times usual strength just to keep me awake at night. I am at last back in a bed rather than upright on the sofa.
I can get about .... walking to the pub is good .... but may be a bit grumpy... or even very grumpy!
Hope I can resolve email....... have sent traditional letters and working through a long list.....
Oliver took the Rat to pieces...........hope I remember where they all go...
yrs FOZ

Great to hear from you again Barry.

I hope good progress accelerates and becomes less of an ordeal for you

Here's to a good recovery for The Rat as well

Go to Top of Page

JDoe

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2015 :  22:17:42  Show Profile
Barry,

should my e-mail not get through....
I should have escaped from HMS Collingood in time to knock on your door Saturday morning...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000