Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Auto Solo at the Inter-Club International
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PeterA

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2024 :  18:41:33  Show Profile
For those inetrested in Auto Solo we have the following invitation from the organisers of the Inter-Club International at Malvern Sun 30th June.

I would appreciate if you could promote to all CRBs the MGCC AutoSOLO taking place at the Inter-Club International on Sunday 30th June 2024 in the Motorsport Zone at Malvern Showground. It would be great to have a good entry of MG cars competing, with classes (and awards) for 1924-1980 and all post-1980 cars, driving challenging, dynamic course layouts that will maximise every available inch of the smooth tarmac space available. Also, a chance to showcase to the viewing public the excellent handling of all our MG cars and skill of their MGCC drivers, whilst having seriously competitive FUN doing it !
Entries are now open for this event, so if you follow the link below it will take you to the Motorsport Arena webpage, and under the AutoSOLO section, you can read all about the event (which has an entry fee of just £15.00, and being an AutoSolo, there is the option of having a passenger/ navigator, at no extra entry fee. There is no reversing involved and it is not a team event. There are also full details of the event on page 8 of the May issue of Safety Fast!
Then click on each of the four buttons you will see for the following:
1. Read the Regulations
2. Get your Free MSUK Clubman’s Licence for 2024
3. Complete the Entry Form
4. Make a payment.

AutoSOLO — Inter-club International Weekend (interclubweekend.com)
Final Joining Instructions will be emailed a few days before the event.
Any issues, or for more information, please do contact me. Note: this event is now limited to 24 cars. Scrutineering takes place on the day, from 9:00am, or if people are attending the event for the weekend, this can be done late on Friday or Saturday afternoons in the Motorsport Zone, to save time.
Kind regards
Noel Lindford 07432 152095 Entry Secretary and Clerk of Course
Secretary
Tyne-Tees Centre

DK6780

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2024 :  19:23:27  Show Profile
Why, oh why, oh why, are these events limited to 18 year olds? MSUK regs allow them to be open to 14 year olds (when accompanied by a suitable 18+ year old passenger) and they make an excellent way to ensnare the next generation into "our sort" of cars. As it is my 14 year old will be competing elsewhere in her M Type or the Minor trials car if the rules are not changed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000