Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC's MG Live! 2022
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2022 :  18:47:15  Show Profile
Yes the Q type copy belongs to Gaston who hails from Belgium. He has been working on the car for quite a few years. He also owns an original L2 - chassis L2049.

Gaston and his son are regular visitors to Silverstone and also attended the spares days at Stoneleigh.

George
Go to Top of Page

Mark T Boldry

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2022 :  17:38:13  Show Profile
Whilst MG Live was nothing like as good as previous years, I still enjoyed meeting MG people over the two days we attended. I visited numerous ‘Register’ stands and have to thank the MMM team for the warm and chatty reception we received there.... (sadly unlike some of the other Registers that were simply not interested in engaging with members or potential members.. no names, no pack drill). It’s such a shame that the GP Circuit was used as from a spectator point of view, watching was not quite as interesting as seeing the grass grow... and no MMM or T Types to enjoy on the circuit.. :-( Are those days gone forever..? I’m sure due to the absence over the last couple of years or so, this year would naturally be quieter and hope that 2023 onwards will pick up momentum and popularity again.
Once again, Thank You.

Mark T Boldry

J2 3714
L1 0589
D 0431

Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: