Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Extra Members' Cars pictures
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  02:59:46  Show Profile
I have added a new facility to the website. You may now add pictures of your car to the "Pictures - Members' Cars" section. Go to the image of the car associated with the chassis number. Click Add. You will be asked for your username and password - use the same ones as this forum.

Images of your car during its restoration or when competing recently or in the past would be a good start. Add an appropriate description, and click "Add Image". Now go back to the original Members' Pictures section and when you expand the thumbnail of your car you will see it says 1 of ?? images. Hover your mouse over the image and you will see a right pointing arrow, click on that to see subsequent images.
Do you have pictures of another MG for which you know the chassis number? You can Add images to any chassis number already in the database but only the registered owner of that chassis number can edit the description or delete the entire addition.
If you are unable to edit or delete an extra image, then most likely the database is not up to date (check the "Owner's name" on the first image - not you, please let me know. A good reason to keep the Register up to date!)
If you have any difficulties, please contact me.
There is a known problem with IE9. If you are able, I suggest you update that browser to IE10. If that is not possible, please let me know.
Nick

Webmaster

If you want to see an example - go to PA1320, click on the image and then the right arrow. Click on an image again to return to the catalogue.

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6127 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  16:06:49  Show Profile
Nick,

Despite our earlier trials I can't get this to work for J3437. I've tried my iPad and my laptop using both Firefox and Chrome and none of them works.
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  17:16:54  Show Profile
Works fine for me on good old internet explorer (not updated for many years....)

JH
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  17:18:53  Show Profile
Thank you Jeremy, at least I know the system is working for someone other than me!
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
873 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  17:48:14  Show Profile
Thank you Nick,
tested and worked fine!
(see ND NA0468)
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  17:53:20  Show Profile
Thank you Gerhard
My apologies but there is a small glitch - at the moment it is necessary to add a description or it won't work. I will take down the website and update the database tonight.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6127 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  18:06:57  Show Profile
Jeremy,

Have a look at J3437 and compare the weather we experienced while you guys where disporting yourselves in the sunshine!

Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  18:28:15  Show Profile
Can we add a chassis number or just pictures to an already listed car,

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  18:48:17  Show Profile
David
Only to a car that is already listed. As before, if you want to add a car or change any of the details on the main picture, just let me know.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  19:01:48  Show Profile
We were lucky that day Simon - it's hailed here since then!

JH
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  19:32:45  Show Profile
Nick, I have only seen car pictures. How many man pictures are there ?

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2013 :  20:06:51  Show Profile
Better?
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2013 :  03:23:36  Show Profile
I have fixed the glitch.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Ged Segrave

United Kingdom
206 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  10:30:57  Show Profile
Hi Nick
I'd like to post a picture of PA 0386 for the first time on Members Cars, but can't see how to do it. Can you help ?.
Regards
Ged Segrave
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  13:53:17  Show Profile
Ged
That procedure hasn't changed. Send me the picture and register number and I will add it for you.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  13:57:19  Show Profile
We would really like the main picture to be one of the car in its current state. If you want to update the main picture, send me the image you would like to use and I will upload it for you. You can now of course, add as many other pictures of your car yourself.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000