Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2016 Racing
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  17:25:20  Show Profile
The Trucker....
Thanks Colin

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  18:11:02  Show Profile

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Cooperman

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  20:15:54  Show Profile
Thank you Mark

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  20:18:46  Show Profile
That was quick Mark :)

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  20:22:05  Show Profile
Too good Colin to keep hidden!

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  20:52:55  Show Profile

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  21:20:51  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Dolts

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Thanks Mark

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2016 :  19:46:11  Show Profile
Few more from Peter French

https://plus.google.com/photos/105441885960505948425/albums/6280851196529127889

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  08:34:09  Show Profile
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who, supported in so many different ways, our brilliant weekend at Brands. I am also very glad that Charles Jones rain dance failed!

It was a terrific sight to see the 23 cars out in force and even more impressive that after around 50 laps and 55 mins of running we still had 18 pushing hard at the flag. Congratulations to all the award winners, especially Jane Metcalfe, the first person to retain the MHT 3 times in the same car. A great achievement. I hope those that suffered mechanical gremlins get sorted soon and we hope to see you out there again very soon, I know how frustrating it can be.

The event was a huge success and we have already been invited back by the MGCC for 2017. So book mark the May bank holiday weekend now. Our target for 2017 will be to achieve a near capacity grid of 30+ cars. I know it is possible from the conversations I have had with many who didn’t make it this year, and I know a few are contemplating a return to racing after seeing the enjoyment had last weekend. So I apologise now for the marketing campaign, harassment and stalking that I will embark on in the months ahead. Dont miss out!!

The event would not have been possible without the support and help of so many, but I would like to just say thank you to a few.

Dick Morbey and the Register – Dick has been a great support to me personally and I really appreciate his running back and forth to race control for awards and results etc on the day. Dick has also been instrumental in the Registers significant financial support this year, for both the social side and the Transponders. This was a considerable contribution and one we cannot expect every year.

The MGCC have also been superb, the enthusiasm and support from John Hutchinson, Chris Kynoch, Ron Gammons and the team has made things so easy and positive.

Duncan Potter and Fred Boothby. Not only did you allow me to beat you on the track but your assistance with BBQ’s, Gazebo’s and everything else is greatly appreciated. Of course there are the racers and their families. Wonderful to have you all bring your fabulous cars and use them as they should be! Special mention to our Dutch Friends, brilliant to have you with us.

Great to see so many supporters and register friends, the paddock atmosphere was a real highlight of the weekend. MSV and the marshalls fantatsic, So really thank you to everyone!

If you do have any feedback, suggestions for Brands 2017 do please let me know. With the event growing we will need to tweak next year so I am keen to hear your thoughts. If I can point you to 2 main categories to think about:

Racing – Duration and format etc
Social – Would you be happy with a financial contribution, say £10 ahead? Clearly the odd platter of pork pies and local cheese will always be welcome.

Let me know your thoughts!!

I ll update the Website when I have a moment so those not on facebook can also enjoy the amazing Video’s and Photos out on Facebook. We are very lucky to have Colin, Stef, Peter and others who capture our fun and games so professionally.

I ll be at Oulton in a few weeks’ time. Back in sports car mode for the VSCC Set 3 Race. Hope to see a few of you there.

So now our Triple-M race attention shifts to Cadwell Park on July 24th. Please do get your entries in soon as it is a shared race with the Austins and the grid is restricted in numbers. Let’s put on another brilliant show.

Thanks

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  11:18:00  Show Profile
You sum it up very well Mark.

£10 for the social is a bargain that I am happy to pay.

I will sadly miss Oulton, but am really looking forward to Cadwell

D0285

Edited by - colintf on 06/05/2016 11:18:25
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  12:21:41  Show Profile
Well said Mark.

See you at Cadwell.

And yes, we must make the Brands Hatch races an annual event and get the committee to agree to turn it into an even bigger social 'do'!

Dick

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  18:48:35  Show Profile
Making it a bigger social gathering sounds lovely and it would certainly be worth a fee, but could the location switch every couple of years?
Not saying Brands is not fantastic, but I keep hearing great things about Oulton and Cadwell park circuits.

Mark there is a very small chance I'll be one of the 30 so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

And after all the pro's here is a link to an amateurs view of the meeting
https://flic.kr/s/aHskw5nA4y

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  20:01:46  Show Profile
Some nice photos there Ono, a pity my deadline for SF was back on Tuesday - readers will have to make do with my amateur efforts!
Nice to see Oliver taking a tip from the master in his cornering technique!

JH
Go to Top of Page

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  21:00:58  Show Profile
Not with quite the same effect though!!
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
769 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  22:59:59  Show Profile
That was only half the story......
gathering downhill pace leads only to having to "ungather" downhill pace to get round bottom bend without infringing track limits.....as promised I spread slippy fluids from the fuel tank here...sorted with some green Rat tape...
great time and glad to be back behind a steering wheel.
thanks again to all involved.... and very good to see so many new faces out on the track.....though goes a bit far the register putting a legal beagle out there incase we were naughty boys and girl!
FOZ
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000